ABOUT Kawai Music School - Elite
KMS Elite aim to provide the BEST possible environment for pianoforte to unlock the musical talent of earnest piano learners who have basic goundings. KMS Elite students will have opportunities for Stage Performances, Ensemble Playing, Masterclasses, Overseas Music Camp and Concert outings. Moreover, we focus on talent building by conducting weekly piano lesson in a Two pianos Studio and Group theory class.
About the Trainers - Kawai Music School - Elite Teachers
- To provide an opportunity for those who would like to know more about KMS Elite to sit in and join KMS Elite students for 1-day camp.
- To provide a memorable, fun-filled & holistic holiday camp for earnest piano learners!
- For students ages 5 – 9 who have at least (learning) grade 1 piano.
- Students who are interested in music and who want to learn more.
- Who like to know more about KMS Elite program.
- Active (with performance opportunities during the camp) - $45
- Passive (without perofrmance opportunities during the camp) - $20
- Chinese Swimming Club (CSC) members – 10% off.
- Free for Elite students.
* Notes: Passive participants are entitled to participate in all camp activities except piano performance during masterclass & closing ceremony. Fees inclusive of lunch & snacks.
- Download Registration Form. (Click to View or Right Click to 'Save As')
- Registration closing date - 1 DEC 2017
- Payment option
- ONLINE via PAYPAL - Click to Pay Online
- CASH at any Kawai Music School branches.
- Masterclass - Students are encouraged to perform a piece that they have been learning. Through this, they can observe, motivate and learn from one another. A certain topic of musical knowledge will also be discussed during the masterclass session. Students are advised to read their handouts before coming to masterclass. We believe that learning is an endless journey and is much more enjoyable to share it with other music friends.
- Theory & Aural session - Playing music could not be separated from knowing the theory behind it. Not only do we need to know how to play the music, we also need to know how to produce a pleasant sound by training our ears. In this session, we will guide the students to know better the basic of music theory as well as the fundamental knowledge of aural training.
- Music games - Participants will get to know each other though some fun-filled ice breaker music games!
- Mini Recital - After a whole day of experiencing music in different ways, we look forward to sit down and enjoy a musical performance. Active participants will get the opportunity to perform not only to their music friends but also to their families and relatives.
- KMS Elite program introduction - The head of piano department at KMS Elite will do a short introduction on KMS Elite program.
- Christmas gift exchange session - Gift exchange will be our last item to wrap up our whole day camp with excitement!
- 9.30 Opening Ceremony & Music Games
- 10.00 Masterclass
- 12.00 Lunch
- 1.00 Theory & Aural session
- 2.30 Masterclass
- 4.30 Closing Ceremoy – Mini Recital, Elite Introduction, Q&A and Gift exchange!
- Active participants & Elite students are entitled to perform during masterclass and closing ceremony.
- Mini Recital will be held at 4.30pm (approx. 1 hour).
- Parents are encouraged to sit in throughout the camp and (or) support the Mini Recital.
- Participants are required to bring along a wrapped up item (at least $10) for Christmas gift exchange.
- Handouts will be given upon registration and students are required to read through the handouts before attending the camp.
- KMS Elite audition fee will be waived for camp participants if participants decides to try for audition.