This event has been posponed to 2016 due to unforseen circumstances.
MUSIC FEST SINGAPORE (in partnership with Music Fest Perugia)
One of the biggest music festivals in the world is coming to Singapore! The inaugural Music Fest Singapore will be happening this December 2015!
About Music Fest Perugia
Music Fest Perugia, the largest music festival for young musicians in Italy, is held every summer in the beautiful city of Perugia. The festival is a performance institute, our emphasis is on providing the possibility of performing, and experiencing an array of outstanding professors from all over the world. One of our unique features is that so many of our participants get to play with an orchestra.
For more information about the Main Festival in Italy please visit their main Site at http://www.musicfestperugia.net
- Date - from 26 December 2015 to 31 December 2015 (inclusive)
- Venue - Kawai Music School @ Chinese Swimming Club
- Only 30 Active Spots (Piano) available for application.
- Active Participation Fee - S$2,300.00
- Festival Pass details will be announced at a nearer date.
International Piano Faculty
Follow the instructions and complete the registration – Registration Form [Link]
Proceed to make payment S$2,300.00 by either one of the options:
- Option 1 – Cheque payment (For Singapore only) – to “MS WORKS Pte. Ltd.”
- Option 2 – Online Payment (PAYPAL) at www.msworks.sg/payment
- Option 3 - Electronic Bank Transfer
- Bank Information
MS Works Pte. Ltd.
United Overseas Bank Limited
Account No: 364-311-810-4
Bank Branch No: 7375-036
Swift Code: UOVBsgsg
(Please note: all charges both ends should be borne by the payer)
- Please email us a copy of the Transfer Payment indicating Participant name.
ONLY 30 Active Spots will be selected.
(Video audition will be used as the key selection process. In the event if the selection is not successful, all payments made will be refunded in full.)
Each Active Participants shall receive the following:
- At least 5 Lessons (45min each) with the Professors (solo lessons or public classes)
- At least 6 hours of studio practice time.
- A pair of Tickets to the New Year Eve (Closing) Recital - Venue (TBC)
- Full access to all Public Masterclasses
- Full access to all Master Recitals
- Festival Welcome Pack
- Daily Lunch
- Water and light snacks throughout the day.
A sample Day Time Table:
|9:30am||Arive at Venue / Briefing|
|9:45am to 1:00pm||Private & Public Classes|
|1:00pm to 2:00pm||Lunch Break|
|2:00pm to 3:30pm||Private & Public Classes|
|6:30pm to 8:00pm||Masters Recital or Lecture|
|8:00pm - 8:30pm||Post Recital Gathering / Networking|
New Year Eve (Closing) Recital on 31 Dec 2015