Teaching Drama and Speech to Foundation Level Students
Following Seven successful run since 2011, this course is designed to equip students with the skills to teach Drama and Speech at the Foundation Level with particular reference to the Trinity College of London ( TCL) syllabuses.
Dates - August 13th , 14th, 20th and 21th 2016
Time: 12.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: TCM Recital Hall @ Chinese Swimming Club (Location Map)
Fee*: $320.00 Early bird fee (S$380.00 for register after 1 August 2016)
Call us for DiscountGroups of 4 or more.
Group Size: Up to Maximum of 12
- Educational Theories as applied to the Drama Classroom
- Lesson Planning
- Portfolio Building of warm ups, drama activities, poetry, prose and Drama scripts suitable for this level.
- Teaching Strategies and methodologies that are relevant to the Drama Class.
- How to specifically implement mime, improvisation, devising, storytelling and basic script writing.
- Assessment, progression and feedback.
- Application of Health and Safety in the Drama Classroom.
- Personal Voice and Physical Care in the Drama and Speech teaching situation
NOTE: After successful completion of the course, students who then wish to enter the next examination session can opt to have individual tutorials, either to be conducted electronically or on a face-to-face basis. Both of these options will be arranged at times suidable to both parties. *Please note that this and the examination fees, are at costs extra to that of the course fees above.
"I have had the pleasure of attending the Communication Skills training conducted by MS Works - the sessions were enlightening and entertaining and I have no hesitation to recommend these courses which has proven to be a great resource for anyone who wants to learn how to communicate dynamically and powerfully either in their professional or personal lives."
Course Participant - Ms. Amy (Senior Management in the Legal Profession)
"Loved the workshop .... able to learn many techniques .... will benefit experienced teachers too! The moderation practice is very realistic and useful "
Jackeline Carter (Founder - Academy IG)
Mary Ann Tear
Trainer & Examiner in Drama & Speech Subjects
(Click here to view Bio)