Voice Care for Teachers - "Getting your message across to your students"
- Sharing should mean Caring - as you share your expertise with your students are you also caring for your own vocal safety?
- Communication through use of the Voice- to establish Communication with your students do you make the most use of that valuable tool - your Voice?
- Safe and effective use of the voice will result in an easier engagement with your pupils and their parents as well as your colleagues
Trinity College London Drama Syllabus - New for 2017
- Learn about the Internationally recognised qualifications from Trinity College London - Drama & Speech Syllabus
- Learn how the different qualificatons' benefits for your students and yourself
Q & A - Trinity Drama & Speech Syllabus
- Get Updates and clarify your questions about Trinity College London Drama syllabus.
About the Speaker
Mary Ann Tear
Consultant and Senior Examiner in Drama & Performance for Trinity College London
Mary Ann is the consultant in Drama and Performance for South East Asia based in Singapore and a senior examiner and trainer for Trinity College London. She is a choreographer, director, Performing Arts lecturer and practitioner and a British Federation Adjudicator. Her work has taken her to Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Canada, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Bermuda, as well as centres in Europe and the UK.
Mary Ann was a UK lecturer in Performing Arts working for the Universities of Hertfordshire and Middlesex, whilst also pursuing her professional theatrical career with performance, choreography, and direction in drama, musical theatre, opera, pantomime and physical theatre. During her time at the universities she was part of the panel who designed the Performing Arts courses at Diploma through to BA levels. (Click here for Full Bio)
VENUE - TCM Recital Studio - MAP - [PDF Version]