JOIN US! Annual gathering of like minded DRAMA Teachers and Trainers
Our Annual DRAMA Gathering and Networking Session
- Come, join us and share your teaching experience.
- Especially useful for teachers preparing or considering to prepare students for Trinity College London Drama and Communication Skills qualifications.
Trinity College London Drama Syllabus - New and Updated
- Learn about the Internationally recognised qualifications from Trinity College London - Drama & Speech Syllabus
- Learn how the different qualificatons' benefits for your students and yourself
Transition from CHORAL SPEAKING to Performance Arts Syllabus
- A MUST for trainers of Choral Speaking.
- Explore the flexibility of the Performance Arts Syllabus to "migrate" from Choral Speaking.
Q & A - Trinity Drama & Speech Syllabus
- Clarify your questions about Trinity College London Drama syllabus
About the Speaker
Mary Ann Tear
Consultant and Senior Examiner in Drama & Performance for Trinity College London
Mary Ann is the consultant in Drama and Performance for South East Asia based in Singapore and a senior examiner and trainer for Trinity College London. She is a choreographer, director, Performing Arts lecturer and practitioner and a British Federation Adjudicator. Her work has taken her to Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Canada, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Bermuda, as well as centres in Europe and the UK.
Mary Ann was a UK lecturer in Performing Arts working for the Universities of Hertfordshire and Middlesex, whilst also pursuing her professional theatrical career with performance, choreography, and direction in drama, musical theatre, opera, pantomime and physical theatre. During her time at the universities she was part of the panel who designed the Performing Arts courses at Diploma through to BA levels. (Click here for Full Bio)
It's a Free Event! Limited seats available!
WHERE - TCM Recital Studio - [MAP] - [PDF Version]