Commincation Skills Short Course JAN 2013
A short course on preparing for Communication Skills Qualifications with the international organisation TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON. Designed for Trainers of Communication Skills who wish to upgrade their qualifications and continue their professional development.
Tuesdays - 15th , 22nd , 29th January 2013 and 5th February 2013
Professional Cert Class - 12.00pm to 2.00pm
ATCL Class - 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: KMS Recital Hall @ Chinese Swimming Club (Location Map)
Fee*: $380.00 (Early bird - S$320.00 if register before 1 DEC 2012)
Call us for Groups of 4 or more.
Group Size: Up to Maximum of 12
Following FOUR successful run in 2011 & 2012, this course is designed for:
- Trainers of Communication Skills who wish to upgrade their qualifications and continue their professional development.
- Students preparing for TRINITY College London - Professional Cert. in Communication Skills. (12-2pm Class)
- Students preparing for TRINITY College London - ATCL in Communication Skills (7-9pm Class)
This course will cover all the tasks that are set for the Trinity College London - Communication Skills qualifications (PC & ATCL).
The tasks will be graded in accordance with the assessment criteria published in the Trinity College London Syllabus.
- Vocal and Physical Preparation
- Discussion of the evaluation form
- Sight Reading Skills
- Summary and Feedback skills
- Problem Solving/Negotiation skills
- Discussion of Presentation Skills.
- Prepared Presentations with feedback from tutor, assessor and the rest of the group.
- Discussion relating to all aspects of Public Speaking
- (for ATCL Class) Exploration of public speaking texts.
NOTE: After successful completion of the course, students who then wish to enter the next examination session can opt to have individual tutorials, either to be conducted electronically or on a face-to-face basis. Both of these options will be arranged at times suidable to both parties. *Please note that this and the examination fees, are at costs extra to that of the course fees above.
"I have had the pleasure of attending the Communication Skills training conducted by MS Works - the sessions were enlightening and entertaining and I have no hesitation to recommend these courses which has proven to be a great resource for anyone who wants to learn how to communicate dynamically and powerfully either in their professional or personal lives."
Course Participant - Ms. Amy (Senior Management in the Legal Profession)
"Loved the workshop .... able to learn many techniques .... will benefit experienced teachers too! The moderation practice is very realistic and useful "
Jackeline Carter (Founder - Academy IG)
Mary Ann Tear
Trainer & Examiner in Drama & Speech Subjects
(Click here to view Bio)